Upcoming BioOhio Events
Be a part of Ohio’s most comprehensive network of industry, academia, and entrepreneurs. BioOhio hosts numerous events around the state, and as a benefit of membership, all staff at member companies receive discounted admission to our events.
BioOhio has a full slate of exciting events lined up for 2019, all reflecting the theme of connecting the Ohio bioscience community. Please join us, bring your friends and colleagues, and grow your network.
- Networking Social in Cleveland – June 18
- Diversity in Bioscience Seminar – June 19 in Cleveland
- Learning Leader Live Podcast – June 19 in Columbus
- Patient Engagement Dinner – July 25 in Columbus
- Networking Social in Athens – August 19
- FDA MedTech Regulatory Forum – August 22 in Akron
- Diversity in Bioscience Seminars – September
- The 2019 Ohio Bioscience Expo – October 1
- 2019 Heal Ohio Wound Care Conference – November 7
- 2019 Medical Cannabis in the Buckeye State
- Many more networking socials around Ohio to be announced!
BioOhio events are made possible and are successful because of knowledgeable speakers, generous sponsors, promotion advocates, and, of course, attendees.
All the events listed above offer excellent sponsorship opportunities. Support BioOhio, network with potential clients and partners, learn where opportunities and challenges lie, and build your brand in one of the Midwest’s top bioscience states by becoming a BioOhio event sponsor. Contact us for more information.
BioOhio’s Event Calendar is your source for bioscience events all around the state – from start-up networking events and business development seminars, to regulatory guidance seminars and statewide conferences, you’ll find it here!
BioOhio is glad to share event news from around the state, as well as key events around the globe. If you’d like to submit an event to be included the BioOhio event calendar, please let us know the details.
Visit the past events page for more information.
Thank you for attending!