BioOhio and VWR presented a complimentary luncheon showcasing their wide range of products and services, as well as informational tech talks featuring the latest products available. Events took place May 13, 14, and 15 in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati.
The events featured TECHtalks on the following topics:
- Magnetic 3D Cell Culture- 3D in a 2D workflow | Greiner Bio-One
- Trouble Shooting in Cell Culture | PromoCell
- And more!
VWR is a global provider of product and service solutions to the biotech community, and offers BioOhio members special savings! VWR offers a portfolio of over four million products, enabling customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing, and comprehensive service offerings. Some of our members have saved thousands a year, one even as much as $3.5 million. BioOhio member benefits include:
- National buying power
- Savings of up to 75% off list price
- Hot list of more than 8,000 items
- Customizable pricing for high volume items
- Discounts across the entire VWR product offering